Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ashton month two

Sweet Ashton,
This month you have been busy eating and growing.  You now weigh 11.11lbs and are 23 inches long.  You went from the 25th percentile to 50th in length, and 50 to70th percentile in weight, and 25 to 50th in head circumference!  I knew you were getting big, you have been wearing three month size clothes since you were six weeks! This month we moved you to sleep in your bedroom,  I was pretty tender hearted and shed a few tears but you have a great room we prepared for you and I think we all sleep a little better.  I would be lying if I didn't say you have been challenging this month; but who doesn't like a good challenge!  Getting you to bed isn't always easy and you get up once in the night to eat.  And lately you don't want to go back to sleep well unless it is in bed with me and dad...you stinker.  You are so strong.  You rolled over once, but it was on the bed and dad was sitting next to you, so with the lean I don't think it counts.  It will be soon though.  You are so curious about everything around you and when you are studying something, you don't like to be interrupted.  Especially me kissing your fat cheeks - it makes you mad, but I can't help myself. 

Our time together has been cherished and not possible without grandma Bonnie and grandpa Terry's help.  They have given me the opportunity to stay home, care for you, watch you grow for your first three months.  It is time that is irreplaceable and they will never know how much this gift means to me. 

I can't forget to mention you have flashed a few smiles and it seems they are becoming more and more often.  Your smiles could brighten anybody's day.  I can't wait until you start laughing and "talking" a bit more.  Your family loves you very much and as always, I can't wait for what our future holds.

Love,
Mom



Look at that perfect baby!  I love you Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment