Monday, March 12, 2012

Ashton's first month

Ashton,

I can’t believe one month has already gone by since you were born. I love staring at you, memorizing all of your details. I don’t ever want to forget all the things I love - how soft your skin is, the hair on the back of your ears and back, you have the best cheeks for kissing, and amazing blue eyes that I could look into for hours. I can see you thinking and trying to figure things out. You have perfect lips, the longest fingers and toes (you get those from your dad.) You look just like your dad, and at times seem to have his temper - I love it! You are already so strong; I know you will be rolling over before I know it. You are very serious about eating and when you’re hungry if I’m not ready to feed you, you get very upset.

Having you is such a blessing and I am forever grateful God has entrusted you to us. It has been a long time since I’ve had to care for a new baby – 10 years! The thing is you have a wonderful dad, mom, and big brother who make a great team. We will always protect you and help guide you through your life. I am so excited for every day ahead of us and the fun we will have together.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment