I haven't posted pictures of Ashton's room yet, but I LOVE it. I did all the decorating myself. Dad helped paint and he hung the shelf. Yes, the shelf is almost to the ceiling but he says "its sturdy, and it's high enough I won't hit my head on it, and that's what matters.") The problem with my decorating is; it either stimulates Ashton's brain too much that he can't stop staring at the walls or he thinks it is scary. I swear he could be so tired and once I get him in his room and finish feeding him, his eyes are wide open and he is fully alert staring at the walls.
But today at nap time.....he slept! The best part was it was effortlessly, he didn't cry, he didn't scream, he just kicked around a bit and then went to sleep.
I originally wanted retro owls, but I couldn't find anything that I had pictured in my mind, so it defaulted to this "forest friends" fabric with some other retro material. Aunt Diane did a great job making the bedding for Ashton.
I made his letters with Toy story and Cars childrens books, tore out pictures I liked and mod podged them on.
Wow, you are a great decorator Misty! So very cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tera,it was fun for me.
Delete