Ashton,
You are such a strong three month boy! Your dad calls you a “super baby”! He says you are going to skip crawling and go right into walking (even though you have some time before you do either.) You have gained so much control of your neck; I think you will be able to play in your new activity center any day now. You have been so much fun the last couple of weeks; ever since we changed your formula to soy your belly has been so much easier on you. You smile all of the time and I cannot wait for you to start laughing.
There are two things you take VERY serious: bath time, and your bedtime rice bottle! You LOVE bath time and you get so mad every time we take you out – I mean scream at the top of your lungs mad! And eating - you throw the cutest tantrums when it is time to burp you; you have this fake cry and if you’re mad enough you throw your arms around and if we are not careful you slam us with your head! I can’t help but laugh at you… or kiss you!
You are my little buddy and I am so sad that I had to go back to work this month. I have missed you so much. I try to catch up on our time with baths and rocking you to sleep; your big brother reads to all of us every night, he is reading The Hunger Games (even Sally and Holly join!) This is my new favorite time of the day. Every morning feels like it’s a race between dad and I who can get to you first.
Your dad and I love you so much; we can’t imagine our life without you.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment